The Best Wireless Dog Fence Review + Buyer’s Guide
This is the Introduction of the Wireless Dog Fence to the pet care Industry. A Wireless Dog Fence is marketed as the largest and most technologically advanced way to safely contain, one’s pet. A wireless dog fence creates an invisible, circular boundary around a central base, or plug-in the transmitter. Some companies that offer this product, indicate that the pet owner may effectively create a custom boundary by adjusting certain settings. Some products may also be able to prevent animals from going into designated areas, by especially programming the product. Some companies may have a simple plugin Transmitter or Central base Station, that may make it easy to adjust the Settings, discreetly.
The idea of the system is that the purchaser of the product, then trains their animal to respect the invisible wireless fence, by use of special animal collars. The package can include collars for up to two animals, depending on the transmitter range of the product brand, an individual has purchased.
The collar should work with the radio waves of the wireless dog fence, and if the animal crosses over the preset boundaries, the collar will receive radio transmission. The Transmission from the central base station should then alert the animal that they have crossed the Invisible Wireless Fence for Dogs, and the Electronic Collar should then give them a small shock. Proper training for the animal that will be wearing the dog collar, may be very important, to effectively have a system in place.
Maintain that the products are easy to install, and may come with the relevant manuals. The manual may be able to effectively assist pet owners in training their animal to understand the concept of the product and teach both owner and animal, How it works.
For those pet owners with more than two animals and a large property, one may initially want to consult with a variety of vendors. The proper research into the brand and options available may save the pet owner time and money, before buying the incorrect system for their homes. Customer service agent may need to visit the property requiring the installation of the products, before they may be correctly able to suggest which system will benefit the owners.
How Wireless Dog Fence System Works?
Wireless Dog Fences use the latest digitally encoded WiFi Signal technology used in Advanced Wireless Communications with the 802.15 WiFi Protocol. Unlike other Fencing Technology, the Wireless Smart Station and Pet Link Collar are both connected by Transceivers – highly integrated signal chips that constantly links the Distance between your Dog and the Smart Station. The WiFi Wireless Fence intelligently tracks the location of your Dog at all times. It will remind your dog to respect the established boundary safe area all while communicating critical safety information back to you. Best of all your Wireless Fencing System for Dogs takes no tools to set up and will be running in a matter of minutes.
Top 10 Wireless Dog Fence with Shock Collar Comparison Chart:
|Product Name||Number of Dogs||Price|
|PetSafe Wireless Fence||1 Dog||$259.95||Buy Now|
|PetSafe Stay Play Dog Fence||1 Dog||$299.95||Buy Now|
|PetSafe PIF-300 Dog Fence||2 Dogs||$389.90||Buy Now|
|PetSafe Free to Roam Dog Fence||1 Dog||$279.95||Buy Now|
|CarePetMost Wireless Dog Fence||1 Dog||$148.99||Buy Now|
|YouThink Invisible Dog Fence||1 Dog||–||Buy Now|
|PetSafe Stubborn Dog Fence||1 Dog||$169.95||Buy Now|
|PetSafe 2-Dog Wireless Fence||2 Dogs||$439.90||Buy Now|
|FunAce Pet Containment System||2 Dogs||$255.55||Buy Now|
|PetSafe Wireless System for 3 Dogs||3 Dogs||$519.85||Buy Now|
- Wireless Boundary.
- Cover Up To 1/2 Acre.
- Waterproof Receiver Collar.
- Easy Set-Up.
- 5 Levels Of Correction.
- Adjustable Receiver Collar.
The PetSafe Wireless Fence Pet Containment System is the only system on the market that will be able to provide an accurate signal, even at the furthest distance. This Dog Fence Containment System from PetSafe is as simple as plug and play. Plug your transmitter into a standard 250 International Volt outlet in your home, garage, shed or any other place that is away from water. The transmitter will send a radio signal out which will determine the boundaries of your pet. The specially designed collar will “listen” to the signal and respond according to the location of the dog. As your dog approaches the boundary line he/she will receive a warning beep. If your dog continues, then a correctional shock will be applied. Give your dog one to two weeks to understand where the limits are. We also recommend training your dog a few minutes a day for optimal and quick results. Within days your dog will be able to identify what the warning beep signifies and what will happen if crossing those limits. This Wireless Dog Fencing System from PetSafe comes with training flags as well. These flags are great for both the pet owners and their dogs. The dog will link the flags with the shock; eventually, the dog will not approach the areas where there are flags. Pet owners also benefit from the flags because they will be able to visually identify their dog’s boundaries while playing and running. Look no farther than the PetSafe Wireless Fence Pet Containment System for all your wireless fencing solutions. It’s as simple as plugging in your Wireless Fence for Dogs, putting the shock collar on your dog, adjusting the range and enjoying the freedom of a safe and secure area for your dog.
Your Wireless Dog Containment and Fencing System from PetSafe comes with everything you need to get started. You will receive the Radio Transmitter, Shock Collar, and Flags when you order the PetSafe Wireless Fence Pet Containment System. This unit has Five Levels of Corrections and will be able to accommodate Multiple Collars (Multiple Dogs). Enhance the way you use a Wireless Invisible Dog Fence; the power inverter will allow you to use your system in friends’ houses, in your car, truck, and RV while traveling, that much portable it is. The PetSafe Dog Wireless Fence is multi-functional, inexpensive, reliable and safe! As you already know, Amazon.com have the Lowest Prices and Free Shipping on Dog Shock Collars and Wireless Fencing Systems which much have for all the Dog Owners.
We advise pet owners to remove the shock collar when the dog enters the house. The shock collar may interact with household appliances cause unwanted and undeserved beeps and possible shocks.
Features to Consider:
- Wide Circular Range: covers an adjustable circular area up to half acre (180 feet in diameter).
- Completely Wireless: no need to bury wire in your yard.
- Easy Installation: simply plug in transmitter and begin training.
- Portable: bring the transmitter, collar, and flags anywhere you want to set up a contained area for your pet.
- Adjustable: offers 5 adjustable levels of correction, plus a tone-only mode.
- Waterproof Receiver: safe to use in all climates.
- Automatic Shut-Off: if pet leaves the boundary zone, the stimulation is limited to 30 seconds and automatically shuts off for five minutes before repeating stimulation for another 30 seconds.
- Wireless Boundary.
- Cover Up To 3/4 Acre.
- Add An Unlimited Amount Of Pets.
- 5 Levels Of Correction.
- Rechargeable Ergonomic Collar.
- Portable With Easy Set Up.
The PetSafe Passes the Model Stay + Play Wireless Fence System. This is the latest technology that PetSafe has made in the way of Dog Containment. This can be a fantastic do-it-yourself system. For those people who are much like me and want the simplest possible installation, this is actually the product for you personally. There are no wires to bury, no trenches to dig, and particularly no holes for fence posts, concrete, nails, and all of the other things that installing a traditional fence require. With this particular wireless fence system from PetSafe, if you’re able to hook it up, you are able to set it up. The PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Dog Fence is so portable, that you are able to take it with yourself anywhere you decide to go. This is great for those who have a cabin or like to take their pet together once they go places.
After you connect the dog fence, all you have to complete is placed the number you want for the boundary. The machine comes with flags to mark the edge from the boundary you place on the PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Fence for Dogs. This system is the greatest available on the market with regards to this kind of containment. It covers twice the range of any other wireless dog fence. With only one transmitter, you are able to cover an area as much as 210 feet in diameter. That’s plenty for many conventional yards. If you have a large section of land you want to cover, the great thing about this dog containment product is that you can purchase additional transmitters, which permit you to increase the section of coverage. You can include a lot more than two transmitters for this system. The only thing to remember when it comes to one of these Pet Containment Products is that the Central System or the Signal Transmitters are not Waterproof, so it must be kept in a separate location where it’s safe from the weather. But the Wireless Dog Collar is Waterproof and can be Submersible up to 25 Feet.
Features to Consider:
- Covers an adjustable circular area up to 3/4 acre.
- Completely portable, no wire to bury.
- Rechargeable Receiver Collar quickly recharges in 2-3 hours.
- 5 adjustable levels of correction plus tone only mode for training.
- Transmitter with power adapter.
- Waterproof Receiver with an adjustable collar to fits neck sizes 6 to 23 inches.
- Set-up is easy as 1- 2 – 3.
- Free RFA-67D AA 2 Free Batteries Pack.
- Covers up to 1/2 Acre Adjustable Circular Area.
- Completely Portable and Wireless Fencing System for Dogs.
- Adjustable 5 Levels of Correction.
- A system with an Extra Add-A-Dog Collar.
The NEW and Improved PetSafe PIF-300 Wireless Dog Fence for 2 Dogs is a great wireless dog fence that is easy to set-up and transport. It installs in seconds and can be taken with you on camping trips and powered through your car’s 12-volt outlet. The Wireless Dog Collars have 5 adjustable levels of correction as opposed to only 1 with the old PetSafe IF-200 Collar System. While this PetSafe PIF-300 Wireless Fence is Great, it does have certain aspects that you should consider before purchasing.
The PetSafe Wireless Fence PIF-300 System offers twice the coverage of any other wireless system on the market, so don’t be fooled by the imitators. If you can plug in a cord, you can install this Wireless Dog Fence! The PetSafe PIF-300 Wireless Fence for 2 Dogs has no unattractive poles to set up and no wires to bury. Instant Wireless Dog Fence uses a constant radio signal to create a “Safe Zone” for your Pet. When your Pet approaches the boundary area, your Pet will first receive a Warning Tone. If your Pet Continues, a Correction is given.
This PetSafe Wireless Dog Fence for 2 Dogs is completely Portable, so you can take it — and your dog — wherever you go. You can even add our DC to AC Power Inverter that will allow you to plug the Wireless Fence into the Cigarette Lighter of your Car, Boat or RV.
Just plug in the PetSafe Wireless Fence Transmitter in some inconspicuous location in your home like garage or tool shed. The PetSafe Wireless Fence Transmitter will then emits a radio signal which will define the containment boundary for your pet. Your dog wears a lightweight Receiver Shock Collar which “Listens” for the signal from the Wireless Fence Transmitter. While the collar is receiving the signal, your dog is free to run and play in your yard. When your dog approaches the boundary of the signal area your dog will receive a warning beep. If your dog does not retreat from the boundary a correction is given. With a little simple training, your dog will quickly learn his boundaries. Setting up your Wireless Dog Fence will only take a few minutes and is easy. The Petsafe PIF-300 Wireless Fence Transmitter plugs into any standard 220-volt outlet. Since the signal will transmit reliably through walls and other obstructions, it can be placed in any convenient and discreet location, typically in the garage, tool shed, or a closet. Once you have set up the PetSafe PIF-300 Wireless Electric Dog Fence, you can now adjust the range that is appropriate for your Dog and your Yard.
Features to Consider:
- Ideal for any flat yard, and completely portable.
- Includes a receiver, weighing only 2.5 oz!
- Waterproof receiver.
- Uses 6 volt Battery Module.
- Uses 6 volt Battery Module.
- Operates Multiple Collars.
- System includes 50 Training Flags.
- Wireless Invisible Boundary.
- Adjustable Boundary up to 1/2 Acre.
- Waterproof Receiver Shock Collar.
- 5 Levels of Static Correction.
- Portable With Easy Set Up.
- Easy To Install Batteries.
The PetSafe Free To Roam Wireless Fence is everything you and your pet will ever want in a wireless dog fence system. It’s Portable and it’s Lightweight. The Shock Collar is designed for comfort. It can fit dogs with a minimum weight of 5 lbs, or with neck sizes of 6 inches to 23 inches. With the PetSafe Stay and Play System, you’re never going to have to worry about your dog anymore. You wouldn’t have to keep on trying to look out for them, or constantly call them every time you don’t see them, they can roam around and play all they want. Time to start enjoying your dog once more!
Features to Consider:
- No need to Bury Wire in your yard with this Completely Wireless Dog Fence from PetSafe.
- Easy Installation of PetSafe Wireless Fence allows you to Simply Plug in the Transmitter and begin dog Training.
- Complete Portability allows you to bring the Transmitter, Collar and Flags anywhere you want to set up a Dog Contained Area.
- PetSafe Free To Roam Wireless Fence offers adjustable 5 Levels of Correction with Tone-only Mode for Dog Training.
- Comes with Waterproof Receiver Collar Unit makes it very safe to use in all Climates.
- Dog Receiver Collar has Low Battery Indicator which will alert you when it’s time to change the battery.
- Collar Receiver will emit Warning Tone, every-time your pet approaches the end of the Boundary Zone.
- CarePetMost Wireless Fence for Dog is latest 2018 Updated.
- CarePetMost Invisible Dog Fence is Customizable and Cordless.
- CarePetMost Dog Fence is Super Easy to Use.
- It is totally Safe to use on your Pet.
Having a dog as a pet is one of the simplest, most exhilarating experiences ever. They are full of energy and spirit and their enthusiasm is infectious which affects your mood positively as well. Taking care of them is where it gets hard. Due to the fact that most breeds of dogs are very active. They more often than not outrun you and it’s difficult to keep track of them. That’s why you need CarePetMost wireless electric dog fence. An easy way to make sure your dog does not go further than you would want it to. It is easily available and easily usable compared to the other products of the same nature. The price point is another thing which has been reeling in the customers’ tens over thousands. This system works great for any breed. It is not specifically limited to any one breed type or body type. The continued usage of this system will not harm your dog in any possible way either. It has been tested several times by the manufactures and verified for immediate use on your beloved pet. Although it is advised try it out on account of any hearing/heart problems that your dog may be harboring or any conditions that you do not know of beforehand.
This wireless electric dog fence, as the name suggests, runs on electricity. More particularly on batteries. It’s USP is that it is super easy for usage. The procedure to activate and use it is so simple that even a toddler can pull it off – You just have to turn on the transmitter, then turn on the transmitter to pair. Start the transmitter first and the receiver collar then presses the transmitter ON / OFF button shortly until the transmitter comes into cording status, digital displays “1dp” and flashing, lasting 7 seconds for the code, then press the receiver power button until the receiver comes into cording status too. The receiver red light on, on the issue of “B” sound, while the blue light will flash once.
The containment system works with a remote control to grant you easy, hassle-free access to the control of the fence system and by extension, your dog. You will never have to worry about chasing after your pet to make sure that he/she is in the visible range and not running rampant.
- Invisible and wireless Dog Fence Containment System 550YD.
- Remote controlled and for dogs of all sizes
- Rechargeable batteries / Waterproof Receiver.
- Beep/shock/static mode available.
- Creates a cordless radial shaped boundary with adjustable levels 1-100 up to 500 feet in radius, forming an invisible circular fenceless perimeter to limit your dog.
- Properly fitted collar. Too long or too tight on the pet’s neck may cause skin damage.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. It is necessary to take the collar off every 1 to 2 hours for a rest.
- Reinforce training with your pet regularly.
- It Keeps your Dog safely contained in a Invisible Fence.
- You can adjust the Wireless Coverage Range.
- YOUTHINK wireless fence very Comfortable to Handle
- It can Support Multiple Receivers.
- YOUTHINK Wireless Fence System can support all kind of Dogs.
If you seek some time to yourself without having to worry about your dog running off to do something totally rash, this is the device for you. Dogs are a species that are considered to be the most joyful and playful amongst all the domesticable species. They do not understand the meaning of boundaries or share your concerns about their safety and whereabouts. In certain cases, it is possible that they are much closer to danger than you think they are. Therefore it is important to establish boundaries and make sure that your pet stays in the safe space you created. In densely populated residential areas it is very important to keep your pets close and under your observation because they risk getting lost if they stray too far from you. Nothing can hurt more than losing someone you love because you were not careful enough. And let’s face it, at this point, a pet is no lesser than a child in people’s lives.
YOUTHINK wireless fence creates a barrier that keeps your dog safely contained in an invisible fence. You don’t have to dig fences to keep your dog contained and within a certain perimeter. There’s no need for pointy, barbed wires that look painful to both the eyes and to the body. The barbed sides and their hideous Hitler look with the Nazi-prisoner vines definitely dampers the look of your yard. No one would want that but it is sometimes inevitable like when you own a hyperactive dog, for ex – a Labrador. Well not anymore. With YOUTHINK invisible wireless fence, you can very easily leave your front lawn untampered and keep your pet from straying out of safe space at the same time. It allows you to customize the distance and hence the amount of freedom you wish to offer your dog. It’s very easy to configure as well, you can very smoothly set it on the mode you desire.
This is a revised version of the older product and thus offers better features. It has the best of the features upgraded, and the problematic ones are taken care of. The design is so that it can function with minimal effort to give you maximum results.
- It comes with an adjustable wireless coverage. The wireless electrically functioning fence is designed with an adjustable range of up to 500 feet in all directions from the transmitter unit.
- Considering the older versions and the competing products, this has a very long distance range offered at this price point.
- The handle is very comfortable and has a non-slip handle grip which offers you a comfortable hand feeling experience and you can go for a long time without having a sore hand.
- The wireless invisible fence comes with an adjustable TPU fence collar (7 to 22 inches) which works well for dogs 10-90lbs. Aka – all sizes. This is definitely a strong feature as it covers almost all breeds.
- It supports multiple receivers which means that the invisible dog fence allows multiple receiver units to work simultaneously.
- This is In-Ground & Underground Wireless Dog Containment System.
- Fully Waterproof Collar.
- It has Four levels of Stimulation plus vibration.
- Low Battery Indicator Light is there.
There’s no doubt that dogs are loyal, loving and caring creatures. Their company is always welcome and desired. They bring out your playful side and offer silent, sometimes not so silent support to you at all times alike, good or bad. But sometimes our pets are not so friendly to the strangers they encounter. Sometimes, they are hostile even to the people you may know. Since dogs are canines and have an ability to be the excellent predator or at the very least do damage to you or others physically, it is advisable to be better safe than sorry. Certain breeds of dogs are ferocious and even after being tamed and trained may scare away people, if not hurt them. Little kids ( below the age of 8 ) are especially known for not being able to distinguish when not to approach a dog. This is potentially very dangerous. Although you may not let any kids near your dog but you are not always around to supervise who approaches your pets. They may be going off to someone else’s property for all you know.
This demands the attention of the owners to not only the safety of their pets but to the safety of those who might happen to be in close quarters of their pets. The incidents where a pet has to be put down on account of a misunderstood attack on a human are increasing in number. This is sad on so many levels. These animals do not possess the ability to intelligently distinguish between when and who they should consider a threat. They function on instinct. Therefore we need to make it clear for them. The devices like this system are one of the aids we can use to guide the dogs in the correct direction. It has a wireless fence system, customizable according to your need so you can decide what should be the boundary that your dog should reside in. Some stubborn pets also like to go to places they should not be going to like your neighbor’s lawn – and do things they should not be doing – like trampling your neighbor’s daisies. Not all people are animal lovers, that’s why it’s important to make sure that your pets are not invading their privacy and/or causing any type of harm to them – financial or physical.
- This system is in- ground, underground containment system without wire. Perfect for yards that already have wires installed. It does not require you to change the settings manually as the pre-set modes configure that part.
- The collar is completely waterproof, I side and out. If your pet is fond of splashing around in puddles, never mind. We got it covered.
- The collar is completely waterproof, I side and out. If your pet is fond of splashing around in puddles, never mind. We got it covered.
- It has Four levels of stimulation plus vibration. This gives you the required leverage over your pet’s shenanigans and lets you decide how much you want to assert certain things. This device, however, is not recommended for small dogs.
- It has a low battery indicator and an inbuilt light. The collar uses a common 9-volt battery.
- You can also operate multiple collars at the same time with a transmitter.
- This is very Lightweight, 100% Portable Wireless transmitter.
- It can Create an Adjustable Wireless Perimeter up to 3/4 of an acre.
- Rechargeable receiver collar lasts for 2 to 3-hour.
- PetSafe PIF00-12917 has 5 levels of static correction.
The most gentle of dogs are also the most hyper ones. Their playfulness is very exhausting for their respective owners. This creates a need for a device that is not only efficient but also mobile in case you need to move. If you enjoy outdoor activities or you have to travel constantly or are generally on the go, this device from PetSafe is definitely the product you should go for. The fact that it is competently portable does not interfere with its complete wireless protection. It can be taken anywhere and it does not need for you to take time to set it up. It lets you create an invisible fencing for your pets anywhere no matter where you go. It lifts off the weight of your shoulder by freeing you of the worry that your pet may wander off and get lost. The radius created by this device can cover an area of 3 to 4 acres / or 105 feet in customizable directions from the location of the transmitter placed indoors. It also comes with a portable containment system which holds good on the promise of “two in one”.
It has also considered the fact that you may have more than one pets and thus has been designed to handle an unlimited number of pets which is quite staggering considering that it is such a small, lightweight device. You just have to buy extra receiver collars that are compatible with your system and transmitter. All of this is so that you can run surveillance on more than one pet at a time. The receiver collar absolutely waterproof/weather resistant. The collars are rechargeable. It takes around 3 hours to recharge the battery fully. It can last up to 3 weeks but this may vary in case of varied usage. The collar can be put on a pet with the weight category of 5 pounds or more. It comes with five different levels with gradual increase and could be used for different purposes. The signals, vibrations, beeps, and lights are made so that when you train your pet with it, they will learn to recognize the various outputs produced by the collar and will learn to react accordingly. It might take a while though, depending upon what kind of a pet you have. It is recommended to train them adequately before you take this on the go with you and your pets.
This particular system is great for pets that are a little harder to deal with comparatively.
- It gives you complete control and you can take the reigns of how much ground your pets may cover while roaming around.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter – No Wire to Bury (2 Collars)
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go.
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is designed for comfort.
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for the training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inches.
- This Dog Containment System is Equiped Compact Wifi Radio Transmitter.
- It is very Easy to use.
- It can form an invisible circular fenceless perimeter up to 500 feet in radius.
- FunAce Wireless Pet Containment System Supports an unlimited number of collars.
Taking care of one dog in itself is so tremendously exhausting that someone as lazy as me couldn’t even think about it. But taking care of two is something no short of a full body exercise for 24 hours. It does not help that most dogs have a habit of roaming around and wandering far from where they started in whatever direction they please. If you have two dogs, chances are that they may run off into two different directions. And when it comes to dogs, trust me they will. This might make for a funny story once or twice but it happens every day, it might become a headache. Having pets is supposed to be a positive experience. Having to run after them every 30 minutes is in no way positive for you unless you’re trying to lose weight. In that case, stop reading now and do not buy this product. But on the off chance that you don’t like to chase your dogs half of your day, panting like one yourself, you should keep reading because this is the ideal product for you.
This device is revolutionary – patented compact wifi radio transmitter (not rechargeable) and receiver collar (rechargeable) – our product comes with an anti-over shocking design that will only shock your dog for a defined time “54 seconds max” when he is outside the boundary zone or when he is not receiving any signal (behind trees, slope, or power outage). this one of a kind design is to ensure a safe and harmless containment for you and your pet – guaranteed extremely easy to use and to set up. You won’t have to spend a whole lot of time reading the manual and trying to figure out. It’s easy to configure according to your need and then put on your pets. It creates an invisible fencing which is wireless and spreads up to an upper limit of 500 feet. It can help you to contain your dogs within -large estate only. It has a 50 feet house-to-boundary minimum requirement, will not work with metal buildings and masonry wall. This attributes to the fact that it is made for big areas/houses and multiple pets. The unlimited number of collars ensures that you can protect and keep multiple dogs safe and contained at the same time. It’s recommended that you spend 15 minutes each day for about 3 weeks to teach your dog where the boundary is and that he should come back to the safe zone to stop the static shock. This training exercise will help you to assess commands.
- Customized a cordless radial shaped boundary with adjustable levels 1-100 up to 500 feet in radius, forming an invisible circular fenceless perimeter.
- Advanced rechargeable collar so you can stop buying new batteries, and we know that replacing batteries is a pain – it’s never been easier.
- Water resistant collar allows you to have your dog get wet in the grass, play with the sprinkler, run in the rain.
- The completely foolproof wireless fences will work in most cases. It will not work well if your home has aluminum /stucco siding or nearby metal outbuildings as it interferes and blocks the signal from the transmitter.
- A variety of factors, including terrain, topography, and metal objects may also affect the operating range but basically, it creates an invisible fence for your pets in almost all conditions.
- The PetSafe PIF-300 Wireless Containment System includeds 1 Wireless Fence Transmitter and 3 Receiver Collars.
- It can easily Support Dogs 8 Pounds and Up.
- This Dog Containment System from PetSafe Features 5 adjustable levels of Static Correction.
- It can Cover an adjustable circular area up to 1/2 acre.
- All 3 Receiver collars are 100% waterproof.
PetSafe is one of the biggest names when it comes to pets and the amenities needed for them. It has been innovating in this area for a while now. This wireless containment system for those who have more than one dog is the kind of high tech device that you need to have in your house. It has been designed to provide the owners with a containment system which is not very complicated but still does not compromise on effectiveness. This means that the pets can be safe and free at the same time. This lets your pets play giddily and comfortably without compromising on their safety. To set it up, all you have to do is get the transmitter and plug it into a socket at some place where it wouldn’t be disturbed. Make sure that wherever it is, it should be indoors. It works with the functionality similar to that of a radio because it emits radio waves around the given range. This range can be set according to your needs. When the collar which has a receiver to read the signal transmitted by the transmitter and sets the boundaries so that your pet can roam around as much as they want within it.
The most appealing feature of this device is that the area within the boundary is in no way small. It can cover up the radius of ¼ of an acre /90 feet, and that my friends, can be adjusted according to what you need.It can just as well be fitted within a smaller area. When your pet crosses the boundary, it will first hear a warning beep, then it will be startled with a safe static. The only maintenance that the waterproof collar needs is regular charging. You should train your pet to be familiar with the warning beeps. It comes with a manual to walk you through the process. In case you are still confused, it is advisable to try it with your pet once and let your pet go to the limit where it will only beep, so you will have an idea of how much distance is beeping, how much static and how much will finally create a low voltage shock.
This device is designed for the surveillance and safety of more than two dogs. Three his the ideal number but if you have more than three dogs, it will work just as well in that case too.
- PetSafe Wireless Pet Containment System PIF-300, 3-Dog System. The package includes 1 wireless fence transmitter and 3 receiver collars.
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds and up. Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches.
- Features 5 adjustable levels of static correction. The correction automatically stops after 30 seconds. Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep.
- Covers an adjustable circular area up to 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter).
- Receiver collars are waterproof.
Wireless Fencing is a snap to set up. Plug the indoor Fence Transmitter System into any household 220v outlet, pop the rechargeable battery into the Pet Link collar and you’re ready to set your pet’s boundary. To set the fence boundary, simply push the program button on the Transmitter System, walk the Pet Link collar out to the nearest desired fence boundary, return to the indoor Wireless Fence Transmitter System and push the program button to save your settings. It’s as easy as that! You’re ready for training your pet to their new fencing system. Several attempts at setting the boundary might be required to ensure that the desired boundary is achieved.
Any large object or terrain that limits or obstructs the line of sight between the indoor Fence Transmitter System and your pet’s fencing collar can reduce the effective range or coverage area of the Wireless Fence. Even with natural obstructions such as trees and hilly terrain, you will find that the Wireless Fencing system will outperform any other Traditional Pet Fence on the market, however, due to the number of variables within your particular house and property, it can not predict or guarantee coverage area. There are some obstructions you will need to make particular note of when determining if a wireless fence is right for you. No radio signal will pass through or will be reflected by large metal objects which could include cars, metal studs and siding, metal sheds and water heaters. The closer the metal object, the greater the potential for unwanted interference and will result in the reduction of performance.
Due to the power requirements and specialized electronics, the size of the Wire-Free Pet Link collar transceiver is slightly larger than traditional in-ground wire systems and comparable to competitive wireless systems. Basically, The Dog Wireless Collar Receiver fits pets of 8 pounds or more with neck sizes 6 to 28 inches. So to determine if this is acceptable for your use, simply use a ruler to approximate these measurements for a collar receiver next to your dog.
The rechargeable Lithium-ion battery should take 300 recharge cycles. Even with frequent weekly charging, the battery will last years. For optimal battery life, it is recommended to only charge the collar battery when alerted to do so by the indoor Transmitter. This consumer replaceable battery is inexpensive and readily available in the Market.
Can you use two indoor Wireless Transmitter System to increase the coverage area or add an additional pet to the Wire-Free System?
Due to the unique relationship between the Wireless Fence Transmitter System and Pet Link collars during the initial set up, the answer is a theoretical, yes. However, potential interference issues exist where the two Transmitter System signals intersect and require further field testing for Perimeter to recommend using multiple systems in the same household.